Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Welcome, Newcomers


A note for newcomers at this site: I’ve just started posting here, and as you can see, I haven’t put up much content yet. But the blog itself isn’t new.

It has existed at another site for more than two years. If you want to read previous notes on writing, you can find them there.

For now, I plan to post the same notes on both sites. This one provides some amenities, such as the ability to post pictures, that aren’t available at the other site or are less easy to use. This site also seems to be less vulnerable to spammers abusing the comments function.

Whichever site you read, welcome.

If you have a question about writing or a suggestion, you’re welcome to e-mail me. Just be sure to put something in the reference line such as “writing question” or “writing coach” so I will know you aren’t a spammer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?